As we say goodbye to 2020, we remain thankful that we are able to continue our mission to create awareness and evoke change. We are so proud to show you our quarterly figures, and thankful for each individual who stayed a night, shared our posts and provided support to those who need it most.
- Freedom Centres - 30 children assisted through a short-term educational program
- Victory School of Hope - Sponsorship for 44 children for 4 weeks of education, including school supplies
- Unconquered: Bringing Empowerment through Sanitary Pads - 1,240 sanitary pads bundled into sanitary pad packs (80 per pack)
- Be Hers - 76 medical consults for survivors of human trafficking entering an A21 shelter
- The Good Shepherd Agricultural Mission - 7,224 nutritious breakfasts for children on the orphanage
- Tasmanian Land Conservancy - Purchase and protected approximately 365m2 of land in Tasmania
- Beyond Blue - 133 phone calls to a youth in need of mental health assistance
- Act for Kids - 42 therapeutic session for a child or family in need
Through your support we are able to continue to send out our statements and impact the lives of others. Thank you to all those guests who have already supported Change Overnight by staying a night, as you can see your stay is making a difference.