What a great start we have had to the year! We couldn't wait to share our donation figures from the January - March quarter with you.
With your help, we have been able to provide more education, medical assistance and support to those who need it the most, as well as so much more! Check out the stats below for more detail on our impact so far in 2021.
- Freedom Centres - 19 children assisted through a short-term educational program
- Victory School of Hope - Sponsorship for 38 children for 4 weeks of education, including school supplies
- Unconquered: Bringing Empowerment through Sanitary Pads - 920 sanitary pads bundled into sanitary pad packs (80 per pack)
- Be Hers - 38 medical consults for survivors of human trafficking entering an A21 shelter
- The Good Shepherd Agricultural Mission - 4,816 nutritious breakfasts for children on the orphanage
- Tasmanian Land Conservancy - Purchase and protected approximately 335m2 of land in Tasmania
- Beyond Blue - 116 phone calls to a youth in need of mental health assistance
- Act for Kids - 23 therapeutic session for a child or family in need
The team here at Change Overnight can't thank you enough, because without your support we would not be able to create #abetternightssleep and have this impact on so many lives! So thank you again for being apart of the Change journey!