As we say goodbye to the quieter winter months and hello to a busy spring we’re reflecting on how much Change has been made over the last couple of months.
Although winter can be a slower time, the impact and support of our amazing guests has been anything but.
Check out the impressive impact from July to September below.
- Freedom Centres - 18 children assisted through a short-term educational program
- Victory School of Hope - Sponsorship for 22 children for 4 weeks of education, including school supplies
- Be Hers - 30 medical consultations for survivors of human trafficking entering an A21 shelter
- The Good Shepherd Agricultural Mission - 5,246 nutritious breakfasts for children within the orphanage
- Tasmanian Land Conservancy - Purchase and protected approximately 205m2 of land in Tasmania
- Act for Kids - 39 therapeutic sessions for a child or family in need
- JCP Youth - 16 mentor sessions with an at-risk young person within our Launceston community
- Teach Her - 27 days of college education at a private university for an orphaned young woman
- Jude's Village - 37 at-risk teen girls placed in a 3 week school program within our local community
We are continually humbled and blown away by the support we receive! Thank you again to our guests visiting Launceston over the past few chilly months for choosing Change Overnight Hotel. Together, we can have a large impact.
Until next time,
- Your Change Overnight Team