Wow, what an incredible year 2023 has been! We’ve had such a busy year at Change Overnight with tourism in Tasmania being back in full swing. We’ve hosted so many beautiful guests, some new and some familiar.
As we say goodbye to 2023 and hello to 2024 we’re so excited to see what the future holds for Change Overnight and our community far and wide.
Here’s a little look back at the amazing contributions our guests have made over 2023.
- Freedom Centres - 102 children assisted through a short-term educational program
- Victory School of Hope - Sponsorship for 122 children for 4 weeks of education, including school supplies
- Be Hers - 186 medical consultations for survivors of human trafficking entering an A21 shelter
- The Good Shepherd Agricultural Mission - 19,866 nutritious breakfasts for children within the orphanage
- Tasmanian Land Conservancy - Purchase and protected approximately 1,200m2 of land in Tasmania
- Act for Kids - 164 therapeutic sessions for a child or family in need
- JCP Youth - 107 mentor sessions with an at-risk young person within our Launceston community
- Teach Her - 99 days of college education at a private university for an orphaned young woman
- Jude's Village - 140 at-risk teen girls placed in a 3 week school program within our local community
Such an epic effort! We are always so humbled and grateful that together with our guests we can make such a big Change.
We can’t wait to see what this year holds and wish a smooth ride for everyone in 2024.
Love The Change Team xx