Can you believe it is already October? How the year has flown!! It has been a busy few months for the Team at Change, we have even introduced a new charity to our list of causes - Jude's Village.
Jude's Village is a social enterprise passionate about the health and wellbeing amongst our local youth, by providing employment and a sense of belonging to those who need it most.
If you want to learn more about Jude's Village, (or even read their impact report!) please click on the link above to check out their website.
Now it is time to dive into our stats for last quarter.
- Freedom Centres - 16 children assisted through a short-term educational program
- Victory School of Hope - Sponsorship for 28 children for 4 weeks of education, including school supplies
- Be Hers - 41 medical consultations for survivors of human trafficking entering an A21 shelter
- The Good Shepherd Agricultural Mission - 3,526 nutritious breakfasts for children within the orphanage
- Tasmanian Land Conservancy - Purchase and protected approximately 210m2 of land in Tasmania
- Act for Kids - 39 therapeutic sessions for a child or family in need
- JCP Youth - 50 mentor sessions with an at-risk young person within our Launceston community
- Teach Her - 29 days of college education at a private university for an orphaned young woman
- Jude's Village - 24 at-risk teen girls placed in a 3 week school program within our local community
What a fantastic outcome for the past three months. We love sharing our impact and reminding our guests that without their involvement and support we couldn't make change!
Thank you for reading - Team Change