2020 has thrown its challenges to many - us included. That's why we are so proud to continue our mission in providing awareness and support to those who need it most. We are proud to show your our charity figures for the July - September quarter, after a short break earlier in the year.
- Freedom Centres - 21 children assisted through a short-term educational program
- Victory School of Hope - Sponsorship for 32 children for 4 weeks of education, including school supplies
- Unconquered: Bringing Empowerment through Sanitary Pads - 1,160 sanitary pads bundled into sanitary pad packs (80 per pack)
- Be Hers - 56 medical consults for survivors of human trafficking entering an A21 shelter
- The Good Shepherd Agricultural Mission - 3,956 nutritious breakfasts for children on the orphanage
- Tasmanian Land Conservancy - Purchase and protected approximately 230m2 of land in Tasmania
- Beyond Blue - 73 phone calls to a youth in need of mental health assistance
- Act for Kids - 29 therapeutic session for a child or family in need
Through your support we are able to continue to send out our statements and impact the lives of others. Thank you to all those guests who have already supported Change Overnight by staying a night, as you can see your stay is making a difference.