The past year has been difficult for everyone, including those within the hotel and tourism industry. However, nothing compares to our friends on the other side of the globe.
Even though times may be tougher than usual, we love knowing that between the combination of our hard work and our wonderful guests' support, that we can continue to make a positive impact on those around us.
Let's check out this quarters donation stats!!
- Freedom Centres - 36 children assisted through a short-term educational program
- Victory School of Hope - Sponsorship for 56 children for 4 weeks of education, including school supplies
- Unconquered: Bringing Empowerment through Sanitary Pads - 1,360 sanitary pads bundled into sanitary pad packs (80 per pack)
- Be Hers - 53 medical consultations for survivors of human trafficking entering an A21 shelter
- The Good Shepherd Agricultural Mission - 8,514 nutritious breakfasts for children within the orphanage
- Tasmanian Land Conservancy - Purchase and protected approximately 320m2 of land in Tasmania
- Act for Kids - 41 therapeutic session for a child or family in need
- JCP Youth - 46 mentor sessions with an at-risk young person within our Launceston community
- Teach Her - 45 days of college education at a private university for an orphaned young woman
Once again, a HUGE thank you to all our guests over the past three months for choosing to stay with us and support a journey of Change.
Until next time! Peace xo