Our first impact statement has landed.
And the stats for our first quarter are:
- Freedom Centres - 14 Children through a short-term educational program
- Victory School of Hope - Sponsorship for 13 children for a term of education, including school supplies
- Unconquered: Bringing Empowerment through Sanitary Pads - 850 sanitary pads bundled into sanitary pad packs (80 per pack)
- Be Hers - 14 welcome packs to a survivor of a human trafficking upon entering an A21 shelter
- The Good Shepherd Agricultural Mission - 3,125 nutritious breakfasts for children on the orphanage
- Tasmanian Land Conservancy - Purchase and protected approximately 166m2 of land in Tasmania
- Beyond Blue - 23 phone calls to a youth in need of mental health assistance
- Act for Kids - 18 therapeutic session for a child or family in need
Thank you to all those guests who have already supported Change Overnight by staying a night, as you can see your stay is making a difference.
Feel like we need those statistics to be a little higher? We agree. Well, why not refer a friend or book your next night with us now.